Enlightened's guidance led to a more organized and meticulous IT processes at the Department of Veterans Affairs.
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs engaged Enlightened to facilitate the creation and implementation of organized processes regarding information technology.
The strategic planning effort was spearheaded by Enlightened. Through the analysis of business wants and needs, Enlightened was able to provide corresponding innovative strategies for implementing goals and objectives based on the analysis results.
With the help from Enlightened, the Office of Information Technology at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs received comprehensive guidance on how to be more organized and meticulous regarding various IT processes.
- Established an IT strategy process framework, using Scope, Assess, Project, and Monitor (SAPM) methodology
- Identified impacts to IT strategic planning
- Recommended a data collection strategy
- Performed critical success factor analyses
- Developed and delivered a communications plan
- Developed and published the IT Strategic Plan FY 2006 - FY 2011 and the corresponding Handbook for Employees