Enlightened's BPO services are strategic across federal, state and local governments and the transportation and healthcare sectors.
The Defense Health Agency Global Service Center engaged Enlightened to provide 24/7/365 state-of-the-art project management, infrastructure performance optimization, and transformation into a world-class customer advocate using data and methodologies to drive efficiencies and continuous process improvement.
In order to streamline operations, the project uses the ITIL version 3 (ITILv3) framework to develop integrated processes that help ensure proper management of incidents, problems, and changes, as well as support functions such as cybersecurity (Information Assurance (IA)) and knowledge management.
The project is currently ongoing.
- Leverage the Remedy 8.x ITSM Service Management module
- Resolution of incidents and service requests
- Conduct ITIL-based continuous process improvement
- Participate in problem management and other incident management/troubleshooting meetings
- Conduct ongoing monitoring and management of customer satisfaction
- Track, report, and resolve Incident and Service Requests throughout the life-cycle
- Ensure proper security clearance when operating Government owned or leased equipment
- Records all incidents and service requests in Remedy
- Provide service desk staff who are certified in help desk process/procedures/techniques by an organization such as the Help Desk Institute (HDI)