- ENLIGHTENED PROUD PARTNER OF DC MAYOR BOWSER'S INTERNSHIP PROGRAM FOR THE DISTRICT'S BOYS AND MEN OF COLOR INITIATIVE READ MORE
- ENLIGHTENED'S CFO AND DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS BRING HOME TWO 2015 SMARTCEO EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT AWARDS READ MORE
- ENLIGHTENED FOUNDERS CHOSEN FOR COVER OF MEA MAGAZINE READ MORE
Get Enlightened and See the Spectrum of Possibilities.
At Enlightened, you can contribute in a meaningful way to projects that make a difference in our nation and around the world. As one of the Washington Metropolitan-area's fastest growing IT companies, we are always looking for creative, passionate and responsible employees. We acknowledge that intelligent, dedicated employees are our greatest asset and are continuously adding to our talented and diverse team. If you feel innovation, integrity and a drive to deliver are key components to success, we invite you to become Enlightened.
THE ENLIGHTENED CANDIDATE
Each member of Enlightened brings something new to the table, something beyond expectation. Successful "Enlightened" candidates share our "4 i" philosophy including:
- Innovation – Do you look beyond the obvious, and seek out new methods and new knowledge to provide practical solutions to complex challenges?
- Intelligence – Do you think deeply, quickly comprehend complex information, listen and ask questions in order to solve problems on a higher plane?
- Intensity – Do you possess that unflinching personal drive and competitive determination to overcome any obstacle, ignore all distraction and focus on attaining the ultimate goal?
- Integrity – Do you maintain the highest standards of honesty and ethics, consistently demonstrating reliability and trustworthiness, even when the alternative may be the easier path?
If so, you're on your way to becoming Enlightened.
ELEVATE YOUR CAREER
As an organization, we are dedicated to continual improvement and growth. We empower all employees to apply their unique background and expertise to serve our clients. At Enlightened, we deliver industry leading solutions by leveraging input from diverse perspectives and approaching problems with knowledge spanning multiple fields.
To learn more about employment opportunities and current openings, please visit Career Opportunities.